When: Wednesday, August 16th
Where: Meet at the Riverwoods Country Store (aka Subway), 19745 Baker Rd, Bend (map) parking lot at 8:30am.
***ALTERNATE MEETING PLACE AND TIME: Paulina Lake Lodge/Store, 22440 Paulina-East Lake Rd, LaPine (map) at 9:15am. We will meet there and use the restroom before continuing to the Boat Ramp area.
Details: We will paddle around Paulina Lake in a counter-clockwise direction. There are some hot springs on the far shore to explore. After 2-3 hours we will finish our paddle, load our boats, and have lunch at the Paulina Lodge.
***NOTE: Please bring $5 for launching boats as they charge a fee.
In addition to your own equipment, please bring it plus these 3 required things:
* a life-jacket (adults required to have, not required to wear)
* permit (for boats and boards 10 feet or longer, for invasive-species control)
* whistle (or other signaling device)
Things to bring:
* hat with strap (it’s windy sometimes)
* dry bag for phone and keys
* wear non-cotton clothing that dries quickly
* towel, shoes that can get wet
* dry shoes to change into (if you want)
* dry clothes in case you fall in?
***And don’t forget your paddles!
Current Bellas only; you won’t have your helmet with your sticker so your name must be on the current membership list.
If you can’t make this outing but would like to do it in the future, contact Laury and let her know which days of the week are best.
If you have an extra kayak or SUP, offer it to a fellow Bella!
Optional: Lunch after at Paulina Lake Lodge
For more information: Contact Laury Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 541-408-4338