When: Wednesday, October 4th at 12:00PM
Where: At Upper Deschutes Day Use area- Cove Palisades State Park. We will launch from the Upper Deschutes day-use area of Cove Palisades State Park and spend a couple hours exploring this portion of the lake. The drive from Bend is approximately 1 hour.
Directions: Head north on Highway 97 for 9.9 miles beyond Terrebonne. Turn left onto OR 361 and follow the signs to Cove Palisades State Park. The Upper Deschutes day-use area is on Jordan Road after crossing the Crooked River Arm.
*** A state park pass or $5 daily parking fee is required.
Please bring your own equipment plus these 3 required things:
* a life-jacket (adults required to have, not required to wear)
* permit (for boats and boards 10 feet or longer, for invasive-species control)
* whistle (or other signaling device)
Things to bring:
* hat with strap (it’s windy sometimes)
* dry bag for phone and keys
* wear non-cotton clothing that dries quickly
* towel, shoes that can get wet
* dry shoes to change into (if you want)
* dry clothes in case you fall in?
***And don’t forget your paddles!
Current Bellas only; you won’t have your helmet with your sticker so your name must be on the current membership list.
For more information: Contact Jane Dunham at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 614-306-8581 for more info. PLEASE RSVP SO YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IN CASE OF A CANCELLATION.