Bella events are for dues current members of the Bend Bella Cyclists. Non-members are welcome on their first ride without a membership but must sign a waiver and give it to the ride leader before the ride.
Please note that this privilege may only be used once — you must become a member before attending your second Bella ride.
To become a member, please join here.
Our Ride Coordinator, Amy Brannan, can help you map out rides and/or suggest routes of your preferred length and level of difficulty. You can contact her at email@example.com.
HERE are some suggestions for rides.
Bella’s Balance and Mobility
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This class is for anyone interested in improving their balance and reducing their risk of falls.
This program adopts a multidimensional approach to balance. Core components of the program include:
– Center of Gravity Control Training
– Multi-sensory Training
– Postural Strategy Training
– Gait Pattern Enhancement & Variation Training
– Strength & Flexibility Training
Balance and gait assessments are provided in the cost of the program and will be performed on the first day of class.
First class: Monday March 25th (8 sessions)
Time: 12 pm-1:30 pm
Cost: $120.00 ($15/class)
* On average 3 people fall a day and die over the age of 65 years old. In the U.S, 10,000 people are turning 65 years old every day!